- World Food Day 2021: Theme, Significance And How To Reduce Food Waste
World Food Day 2021: Here's all you need to know about the theme, significance, history, and steps to reduce food waste and promote local ecosystems.
- Dussehra 2021: 5 Classic Mithai Recipes To Make At Home This Festive Season
No festival seems complete without some sweets to indulge in. We bring you some delicious mithai recipes that you can easily make at home for the festive fare. From gulab jamun to ...
- Karva Chauth 2021: When Is Karwa Chauth? Date, Moon Sighting Time, Vrat Rituals And Recipes
Karwa Chauth is one of the most celebrated festivals among Hindu women across North India. This year, Karwa Chauth falls on October 24, 2021 (Sunday).
- Pujo Special: How To Make The Delectable Bengali Kosha Mangsho For Durga Puja (Watch Video)
Durga Puja 2021 has started on the 11th of October and will last till the 15th. Here is an iconic Bengali delicacy you can easily make at home this pujo season.
- Navaratri 2021: How To Make Vrat-Friendly Kaddu Ki Sabji For A Nutritious Meal
Navratri Recipe: In honour of Navaratri, we have got a vrat-friendly recipe that is spicy and delicious!
- Navaratri 2021: 7 Easy Vrat-Special Breakfast Recipes You Can Make At Home
Navratri 2021 is here and here are some vrat-friendly breakfast recipes that you can start your day with.
- Navaratri 2021: This Kuttu Khichdi Is The Perfect Navaratri Snack Recipe You Must Try
Navaratri Recipe: Who says you have limited options when it comes to Navratri snacks?! You just need to be a bit more creative with the ingredients you have. Make this delicious kuttu ...
- Navaratri 2021: Enjoy Yummy Navaratri Thalis In These Delhi-NCR Restaurants
Navaratri 2021: This Navratri celebrate with a yummy thali. Choose from these restaurants.
- Navaratri 2021: How To Make Vrat-Friendly Samosa
Navaratri Recipes: We have found a way to eat the beloved samosa even during Navaratri vrat!
- Maha Navami 2021: Date, Time, Significance And 5 Vrat-Friendly Recipes
Maha Navami: The ninth day of Navratri is known as Maha Navami, and here's all you need to know about its date, time and significance.
- Sharadiya Navaratri 2021: When Is Durga Ashtami? Ashtami Puja Tithi; 5 Classic Bhog Recipes
Durga Ashtami 2021: It falls on the eighth day of Navaratri. This year, Ashtami will be marked on October 13, 2021.
- Navaratri 2021: When Is Sharad Navaratri? Date, Time And Significance; 5 Fasting Rules To Follow
Sharad Navaratri 2021: This year Sharad Navaratri begins on October 7, 2021 and ends on October 15, 2021 with Viajayadashami (or Dussehra).
- Ganesh Chaturthi 2021: 5 Microwave Desi Dessert Ideas That Can Be Ready In Minutes
Microwave Modak recipe: Celebrate Ganesh Chaturthi 2021 by making these 5 popular Indian desserts in minutes with the help of a microwave! Read on to know more.
- Ganesh Chaturthi 2021 Recipes: 4 Healthy Dessert Ideas To Put Together A Festive Spread
We bring some amazing alternatives to the famous Ganesh Chaturthi staples that will help you indulge guilt-free. Read on to know more!
- Ganesh Chaturthi 2021: How To Make Authentic Maharashtrian-Style Modak (Watch Recipe Video)
Ganesh Chaturthi 2021 Special Recipe: The first dish that we associate with this festival is modak. Hence, we bring you the classic modak recipe to prepare for your beloved deity.
- Ganesh Chaturthi 2021: How To Make Kozhukattai - A South Indian-Style Modak Recipe
The very thought of Ganesh Chaturthi reminds us of modak. We bring you a South Indian style modak recipe that is made with jaggery, coconut and rice flour. Read on to know ...
- Teej 2021: 5 Classic Recipes To Celebrate Hartalika Teej (Recipes Inside)
Hartalika Teej 2021: We bring you some of the classic desi dishes to amp up your festive fare. Find the recipes inside.
- Ganesh Chaturthi 2021: Try These 7 Sugar-Free Dessert Recipes For Diabetics
Ganesh Chaturthi 2021: Make it a sweet celebration for diabetics with these sugar-free dessert recipes that can be made at home.
- Janmashtami 2021: 7 Milk-Based Recipes To Add To Your Festive Spread
Gopalkala Janmashtami Recipe:: Celebrate the festival with sweet treats that are primarily made with milk and other tasty ingredients.
- Watch: Keto Chenna Murki Recipe: A Guilt-Free Treat For Janmashtami
On this Janmashtami (30th August 2021), switch to eating a healthier alternative to your mithai! Watch how to make keto chenna murki and enjoy it guilt-free.