- Expert Reveals Easy Ways To Keep Heart Health In Check For Women
Many women are struggling with stress and anxiety issues which may further impact heart health. Expert reveals easy ways to manage stress and related issues that may keep heart health in check. ...
- International Yoga Day 2019: Shilpa Shetty's Mango Pear Smoothie Bowl Recipe Is Perfect Pre-Yoga Breakfast (Watch Video)
Yoga Day 2019: Shilpa Shetty's mango pear smoothie bowl looks like an ideal breakfast meal or post-yoga session meal for every yogi/yogini out there.
- Yoga Day 2020: 5 Expert Suggested Diet And Lifestyle Habits For Holistic Well Being
International Yoga Day: One needs to work towards being truly healthy in every aspect of life, be it physical or emotional.
- International Yoga Day: Foods To Eat Before And After Your Yoga Session This Yoga Day
We celebrate International Yoga Day, commonly known as Yoga Day, on 21 June every year, since its inception in the year 2015
- International Yoga Day: Yoga Asanas And 5 Foods To Cut Belly Fat
India is gearing to celebrate the International yoga day on Thursday 21st June 2018. Here are yoga asanas and 5 foods that could help cut belly fat
- 5 Quick Yoga Ways to De-Stress in Traffic
Morning traffic snarls, rush hour and the pollution can weigh the best of us down, even before reaching the work place. These on-the-go yoga tips can remedy the stress!
- How to do Pranayam: Yoga Breathing Exercises You Must Include in Your Routine
Respiration is closely tied to the heart and the quality of your heart health directly affects the span of your life.
- Vinyasa Yoga: All About the 'Flow Yoga' and Why You Must Give it a Try
Yoga is something that can easily be included in your daily routine. All it takes is a yoga mat and some dedication and persistence.
- Yoga for Gas: How to do Pawanmuktasana, Steps and Benefits
When teamed with its counter pose Setubandhasana, it also helps strengthen the spine, especially the lumbar region.
- Yoga May Prevent Memory Loss in Elderly Women,These 9 Memory Boosting Foods May Help Too
According to a study elderly women who have been practicing Yoga for a long time or 'yoginis' may have an edge as far as cognitive development in old age is concerned.
- Happy Birthday Priyanka Chopra: Here's A Lowdown On Her Diet And Workout Regime
Happy Birthday Priyanka Chopra. The actress is celebrating her 35th birthday today, here's a peep into her fitness and diet secrets. Happy Birthday Priyanka Chopra
- Yoga Can Reverse DNA Changes, Reducing Risk of Cancer and Depression: Study
Practising mind-body interventions (MBIs) such as meditation, yoga and Tai Chi daily reduces risk of depression and cancer by reversing the molecular reactions in DNA.
- Get Rid Of Double Chin: Facial Yoga To Lose That Extra Facial Chub
Yoga has answers to some of our most common, everyday woes. Can the age-old practice help beat double chin?
- Jal Neti: The Yogic Way of Cleaning Your Sinuses and How to Do it
One of the age-old techniques that have been used to clean the respiratory system and remove toxins from the nasal passage is called Jal Neti.
- How to Do Anulom Vilom: A Pranayam Technique For Breathing Problems
Anulom Vilom, also known as the alternate breathing technique, is excellent for respiratory problems and asthma. It facilitates proper functioning of the lungs, mitigates stress, lifts up your mood and keeps stress ...
- Yoga for Summer: Cooling Pranayam to Beat the Heat
These cooling pranayama techniques are great for people suffering from heatstroke. You can practice them anytime in the day.
- How to do Bhastrika Pranayama (The Yogic Breath of Fire): Steps & Benefits
Bhastrika is a balancing technique, it helps in correcting any imbalances in the three doshas - vata, pitta and kapha.
- How to Get Small Waist Through Yoga: 5 Effective Poses that Will Help
We bring you some effective yoga poses to reduce those extra inches on your waist. Read 5 ways to get a slim waist!
- Surya Namaskar A and B: Two Exciting Variations of the Standard Sun Salutation Routine
This article is dedicated to one of the most important and fundamental practices of yoga - the Surya Namaskar. While the standard set of postures include 12 asanas, yoga experts believe that ...
- 5 Easy Chair Yoga Poses You Can Do Anywhere
If you want to experiment with Chair Yoga, here are few asanas that you can try.